Under COVID restrictions, we will have some temporary changes to how we operate. We hope to get back to normal as soon as possible, but for now these are state mandated guidelines when visiting Tribus Beer Co.
While You’re Here:
- Masks are required for entry. No exceptions.
- Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES when not seated with your party.
- No Dogs Allowed. Order by Milford Health Dept.
- You are required to order food while on premises. We will always have a food truck here.
- You will be seated by a host, do NOT seat yourself.
- Table availability is first come/first serve. No reservations.
- Orders will be taken table-side by a server. No bar service.
- Sanitation stations will be provided throughout Tribus for use.
Bringing anyone under 21
- Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Anyone under 21 must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES when not seated.
- Anyone under 21 cannot wander from your table.
New Staff Policies:
- Staff are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Staff receive daily temperature & wellness screenings which are logged each day.
- New, strict cleaning procedures: sanitizing surfaces frequently, before/after each transaction, before/after each seating.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized every hour.
- Staff have assigned sections. You will only interact with the host and your assigned server, from a distance.
- Each table is placed with more than the required distance between each.